As a Patient-Centered Medical Home, our staff has made commitments to provide you with high quality care.
What we will do...
- Get to know you, your family, your life situations and preferences.
- Listen to your questions and feelings ,and understand that you are the most important partner in your care.
- Update your medical records every time you visit our office or receive care at other locations.
- Explain your health conditions clearly and suggest treatments that make sense for you and let you know your options for care.
- Help you make the decisions that are right for you and your family.
- Help you set goals for your care and help you to make progress toward those goals every step of the way.
- Provide you with care that is based on current evidence, send you to trusted experts whenever necessary and coordinate care with other providers.
- Give you information to help manage your conditions and tell you about classes, support groups, or other services that may help you.
- Provide you with care coordination services.